Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dinner at a Hole in the Wall Restaurant

11/15/2015

Yesterday, Jeff took me to dinner at a Mexican restaurant in a nearby town.  And the meal was wonderful.  It is literally a hole in the wall, ten tables only, but the food and service was excellent.  You know how you get chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants?  Well at this restaurant you received hot and I do mean hot and freshly cooked chips.  Wonderful!

I ordered a three taco dinner and ate only one.  I'm going to have a fabulous lunch today - yippee.  It was nice to get out of the house and nice not to have to cook dinner.  Because Jeff takes his lunch every day, I try to cook enough dinner so that he has "tovers" to take for his lunch.

After eating, we went to WalMart.  I was interested in looking for a bean bag chair to give Benjamin for Christmas.  They didn't have any.  Guess I'll resort to my usual shopping choice - on line.  You can get anything on line, and particularly on Amazon.

WalMart wasn't crowded, thankfully and we didn't need much in the way of groceries.  We always stock up on the Triscuit-like crackers that Jeff likes and food for the dogs.  Oh, and peppermint ice cream for me - yum.

Once we got home, Jeff watched a little television with me, but I stayed up - thank you Diet Coke!  Because I went to bed late (midnight), I didn't get up today until 10:00 - the day's half over.

Sunny and bright here today.  A good day to pick up leaves again.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...