Friday, June 3, 2016

It's Friday

6/3/2016

Today is Friday, and yes I know you already know that.  Fridays for me mean that I don't cook dinner.  Jeff drops by Taco Bell (a gourmet restaurant to be sure) and buys tacos for me.  I look forward to my Friday dinner all week.

Jeff's car has been at the dealership for repairs for the last two days.  Apparently, long before we bought the car, the buttons on the left side of the car stopped working.  You can't move the seat, stuff like that.  The car was bought in Bethesda but is being serviced in Germantown.  Same dealership just different locations.

The Germantown service team looked up the maintenance on our car and found that that this same malfunction had been brought to the Bethesda dealership previously.  They "fixed" but didn't really fix the problem.

Jeff has had a loaner car for two days.  The part that is needed to permanently fix the problem should be arrive today and hopefully, Jeff can get his car back.  I don't think anybody likes driving a loaner, because well it's a loaner.  It's always a cheaper and smaller model than you're used to driving.  The car Jeff has at the moment is woefully under powered, and obviously not a convertible.  The good thing about the repair at the dealership is: (a) it costs us nothing; and (b) they always wash the car.

It's overcast and a bit humid outside.  I've turned the a/c on but set it so that it doesn't run continuously.  Just enough to keep the house comfortable.

Have a glorious weekend.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...