Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Rain Today?

6/15/2016

It's a rather gray and gloomy day outside.  I have two new plants that need to be watered at least once a day, so there's a part of me that's hoping it will rain.  Otherwise, I'll put water in a bucket and carry it to the two plants.  

I started cleaning up the basement yesterday and will continue to do so today.  Sam thought of any concrete as his own personal bathroom, even though he had a doggy door!  I had over time put down a number of throw rugs as well as plastic runners to help with his bathroom problems.  I washed most of them yesterday and only have one or two left to do.

My car sits outside now and definitely good use a good wash.  And, I could wash the car, but as quickly as it would dry, dust and other little particles would land on my car.  So, as an added bonus, if it rains today, my car will be "washed"!

Short blog today.  It seems that I don't have much to say.

P

Image result for picture of rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...