Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Joy Mop

11/19/2016

After watching the movie "Joy", I knew that I just had to have that mop.  Who wouldn't want a mop head that you could put in the washing machine?  I'm thinking nobody.  Regular mops can get stinky and the sponge part wears down quickly.

I'm using the mop and it works as described.  Very absorbent and easy to use.  I know you're sensing a but, and you're right.  When I decided that the mop head needed washing, it was easy to remove and came through the washing machine smelling nice and clean.

Okay, now I have to put the mop head back on.  I am not known for my ability to follow directions, either printed or oral.  I watched countless videos and all the presenters made it look so easy.  Pull the mop head through the mop, put the little plastic gizmo that keeps the strings either on the right or left side of that gizmo.  

I've followed the instructions.  My mop head is now sitting in the appropriate place, with the strings separated accordingly.  Now they say that all you have to do is put the gizmo into the cup and pull down the latch.  Maybe I'm not strong enough to pull down the latch.  I guess I'll have to wait until Jeff is home so he can push the latch down.  

The mop is wonderful and I really like that I can wash it.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the mop head back on!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...