Friday, November 4, 2016

Wondering Why

11/4/2016

Happy Friday.  If you're looking at your clocks, you'll see that I'm up and 'attem' really early this morning.  Reason?  Early appointment at the dentist.  What a perfect way to start my day.

I'm wondering:

  • Why chefs on television always use their fork upside down to get a bite to eat
  • Why the center part of toast is always the "sweet spot"
  • Where do my socks go after I do laundry?
  • Why hasn't someone invented soft stick butter?
  • When will this election be over? (Couldn't be soon enough for me)
  • Why do dogs eat stupid stuff like drywall
  • Why do women go to the bathroom in pairs
  • How do dogs know you're leaving the house
  • Why you can eat a big piece of food and yet a small pill gets stuck in your throat
This blog is short because of time restraint.  I absolutely hated hearing my alarm this morning.  We retired folk don't generally get up this early.  But sometimes you do what you have to do.  And, once I get home, I can always take a nap (insert smiley face here)!

Have a great Friday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...