Friday, November 18, 2016

Ode To A Pillow

11/18/2016

There once was a pillow
That sat on the bed
Jeff used that pillow when he was in bed

This morning, while I slept
The puppies got down making no sound

That pillow was tossed to the ground
Where they used it to play tug of war it seems
When I got up, I was startled to see
Bits and pieces of fluff all over the floor
It looked like it had snowed while I continued my rest

Sadly, the pillow is beyond repair 
Now all that's left is for me to sweep
And clean up all the mess!

P







Image result for picture of pillow being destroyed by dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...