Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Almost Heaven

10/30/2018

Last night, Jeff took the girls and I out in his car, with the top down, to go to WalMart. We order the cans of dog food by the case, and our order was in. All we had to do is pick it up.

In Jeff's car, and it's cooler temperatures, we keep the windows up, and crank up the seat warmer, as well as the neck warmer. Add to that a wool poncho thing, and I'm good to go.

While the girls and I were waiting for Jeff, I looked up at the sky, and could really only see two stars. Where are the other stars? I guess it could be that we live in a metropolitan area. We now have   lights from our homes, office buildings and street lights. Maybe that's why we don't see stars. I have no early idea, but one that I pondered last night.

Oh, back to almost heaven. Whenever I'm riding in Jeff's car, with the top down, and/or my hair flying all over the place, I find that I am completely worry free.  This is by no means easy for me. I'm one of those people who worry, when they don't have anything to worry about. Definitely a curse!

I came down early this morning to have my breakfast. The girls don't follow me down, because they know that they won't get fed until Jeff comes down. Because of this, I have quiet time to enjoy my coffee and bagel. And, while doing so, watch an episode or two of "Hell's Kitchen"!

It's a beautiful day outside, so I may grab my broom and dustpan and pick up a few leaves. Or maybe not - who knows.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...