Thursday, October 25, 2018

Daisy

10/25/2018

Yesterday afternoon, Jeff and I took the girls to get their annual boosters. While we there, we also had the vet check out Daisy's right eye. Everybody who sees Daisy always comments on that eye. Daisy does seem to have a bit more white showing in that eye. The vet said, as we were expecting, that unless we wanted to take her to see an ophthalmologist, and we don't, there wasn't much they could do for her. Will this problem increase? It might. So at the end of the visit, we had exceeded the $250 limit for dog caring, that was reasonable 40+ years ago! But not anymore, yesterday, 4 shots and a quick yearly exam practically cost more than our once upon a time dog limit for care! I don't believe, in this area, that you can take your dog/cat in for an appointment, and it not cost upwards of $250. It's a good thing we love the girls!

Jeff made chicken and vegetable soup yesterday, and it turned out to be yummy. Jeff always makes the best soups and stews. I don't even bother to try to make these dishes anymore. Jeff just does a better job with these dishes than I do. 

Benjamin is sick and spent sometime yesterday in the ER. He will see the pediatrician this afternoon, and hopefully he/she will know to help Benjamin feel better. When it comes to Benjamin, Jeff and I worry a lot when he's sick. Years ago, when Benjamin was a toddler, he was taken to the hospital. Jeff and I quickly got to the hospital, and I took Benjamin to hold him. When parents spend a day and/or evening with a sick child, they can easily become over tired, and a relief team helps them out immensely.

I'm going to get dressed, so that if Jeff and I are needed/wanted, we can be ready in a nano second.

P   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...