Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It's A Beautiful Morning!

10/24/2018

Sounds like the beginning of a song, doesn't it? The weather outside, while a bit on the chilly side, it is a pretty nice day.

This afternoon, we're taking the girls in for their booster shots. We're also going to have the veterinarian look at Daisy's eye. Everybody seems to notice that her one eye looks different. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I think it's because she has more white showing - but I could be wrong - because I've been wrong before. When the dog trainer came out, one of the first things she noticed about Daisy, was her eye. When we first were married, our absolute maximum for dog care was $250.00.  Forty some years later, that number is a round up number. It seems as if all appointments are at least $250.00. I know they're not, but it seems that way.

My eye surgery set for tomorrow has been cancelled. I was looking forward to begin the progress of fixing my right eye. I'm sure they will schedule me as soon as they can. Ever notice that life seems to be just a waiting game? We wait in lines at the grocery store, drug store, post office, etc. It's a good thing I'm a patient person!

Not going to be overly warm today, so it's probably time for me to drag out some warmer clothes. My "shorty" pants will be reassigned to the back of my closet! That's too bad, because those "shorty" pants never have to be hemmed. Oh I can hem my pants, it looks like I did! Big stitches, visible on the cuffs - and yet I don't really care.

Keeping this short today. I've got some things to do before Ada comes to clean. Jeff blew our leaves last night, so picking up of those leaves is now needed. Last year I think, and again could be wrong, is that after our first frost, we had the lawn people come out to pick up all the leaves.

Happy Wednesday.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...