Friday, October 26, 2018

Benjamin

10/26/2018

Our little boy is very sick. Stacey had to take him to the emergency room so that hopefully the doctor could make him feel better.  He's going to the pediatrician on Monday. He was given some medicine from the hospital, and I hope that it makes him feel better. When you child or grandchild is suffering, then we adults suffer as well.

We were going to go see yesterday evening, but I had forgotten about the car swap - Scott's car goes to the mechanic, and he takes my car home. Today, Jeff will drive his car to the mechanic, and Scott will bring him home. Instead of musical chairs, our game is musical cars! I don't miss my car much (actually I miss it a lot), because Jeff feels, and I think he's right, that I'm too unsteady to drive, which is a bummer! I actually don't like driving all that much, and never have, but I do like having the ability to go somewhere when I want. While Scott was here, he had breakfast for dinner. Ham, hash brown potatoes and eggs.

Came down for breakfast today, and before my toast popped up, I had already turned the fireplace on. The girls and I enjoyed the warmth. The fireplace is so effective, that after it runs for a bit, the room becomes so warm, that you find yourself dozing in the chair! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you (me) aren't very productive.

Happy Friday.

P



 

1 comment:

  1. Without a doubt the SAD light is helpful to me, particularly in the winter. I can get pretty depressed when it's gloomy outside. Just an FYI, my SAD light is the Happy Light by Verilux. Can't live without it. Thanks for asking about Benjamin, with the right medicines and extra TLC he's doing much better.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...