Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Crummy Day

11/6/2018

Mother Nature has "blessed" us with another perfectly awful day. Thank goodness for my "SAD" light, which I turn on anytime I'm in my "office"! And, I'm in my office a lot, which means that other than browsing and/or shopping, I don't get much done around the house. This wouldn't actually be a real problem for me, except that Jeff's half-brother is coming to stay with us later this week. That means, the spare bedroom, has to be "picked" up. I've washed all the bedding, and will have Ada make the bed tomorrow. 

I'll have to tidy up in the spare bathroom as well. When it's just the two of us (99.9%) of the time, I just toss the case of toilet paper inside. Now, I'm going to have to pick up the "toiletries" in the bathroom, and find them a home in the closet! At least since Ada comes tomorrow, she'll be able to clean up those two rooms for me. I give many thanks to Ada each week, as well as to Jeff. I don't need or generally want every room in the house cleaned. I don't have Ada clean the living room, because the dog gate is up, and nobody ever goes in there.

To make things easier, I think that we'll take David out to dinner the three days that he's here, my thoughts here are dinners out on Thursday and Friday. Saturday after Jeff and David come back from sightseeing, we'll head out to Andrew's house. By then, in order for David to see the chickens, he'll need a flashlight! And, as a bonus for Jeff and I, we can see the work that's been done so far, on the basement.

My nail polish is now dry, and yes I really can do two things at the same time. Heading upstairs now to "really" start my day.

Happy Tuesday.

P




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...