Sunday, November 4, 2018

Nothing To Say!

11/4/2018

If you know me well, and I think most of you do, then you know I've always got something to say. Of course, these days, some it not all, are a "bit" of a jumble inside my head.

I have to give Jeff huge kudos for listening to me asking or telling the same thing over and over again. Problem is, that I really don't remember most conversations.  Turns out, that's a really big problem. A problem that has been with me for 5 years, and if my brain isn't "right" by now, it seems unlikely that my short term memory will improve.  This is sad and I know it's hard on the people who have to deal with me on a regular basis. Apologies to everyone.

Stacey and Benjamin are coming to the house this afternoon.  Once again, I have had to ask for Stacey's help. On the "to do" list today, is help me with the spare bedroom that Jeff's half-brother will use later this week. It's quite easy, if a room isn't used by anyone other than Benjamin. to just toss stuff in there! Okay, today, Stacey and I are going to find a different "home" for the suitcases, CPAP machine bags, and other stuff like that. I'm thinking of this as a type of spring cleaning. Or, the kind of cleaning you do, when your mother-in-law is coming for a visit! 

The clock change has me all screwed up. Twice a year, you (meaning Jeff) has to run all around the house, setting actual clocks, the clock on the oven, watches, and perhaps even the clocks in the cars. I actually don't know if you have to reset the clock in your car. 

When I got up this morning, I literally had to ask Alexa what time it was! That's how confused I was. Someone should invent a device that twice a year, will automatically change the clocks for you! Alas, no such device exists. Pity.

I'm signing off now, because I have a kitchen to clean up, and all the bedding from the spare room. See, I'll be super busy today.

Enjoy your day.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...