Monday, November 12, 2018

No More Eating Out!

11/12/2018

The woman who has spent the last three nights eating out, has to come back down to reality today! Bummer.  

So, much like Cinderella, today is get some clothes washed, and tidy up the kitchen. Our HOA is coming this week to pick up all the leaves in the neighborhood. Yesterday, the air was filled with leaf blowers, including Jeff's, pushing the leaves into the street. It does take several days for the HOA to do all the streets, so it's hard to say when they will reach our street. But, there are piles of leaves in the street,waiting.

Stacey and Benjamin are coming today for a visit. We'll leave Benjamin home with Jeff, while we girls head off to Michael's. Who doesn't like that store? And because it's a work day for some people, the store will probably not be too crowded. At least that's my hope!

Stacey and I are working on a Christmas present for Wendy, and no I'm not going to say anything more! I think everybody likes surprises, I know I certainly do.

Since I don't exactly know what time Stacey is coming, I'm going to head upstairs to "do" (shower/dress) me. I have so much natural beauty (feel free to laugh here), that my beauty treatment involves lipstick. Oh, to be sure, I own other cosmetic things, I just don't use them on a regular basis.

Happy Monday and Happy Day Off for some of you.

P



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...