Monday, November 26, 2018

New Week

11/26/2018

Today, more rain. Hard for me, in particular, to be upbeat when it's so gloomy outside. And, yes I'm using my "SAD" light, which I suppose helps some.

While I ate my breakfast today, I watched another Hallmark movie.  Just love these movies. There is always a happy ending, which makes me feel good all over.

I must put away the laundry today. It doesn't do me any good to fold up the clothes and then just let them sit! Two of my least favorite things to do is: empty the dishwasher and fold clothes. Boring.

My "Santa Helper" (i.e., Stacey) is being kept busy with the packages I'm sending straight to her house. She has nicely agreed to wrap all the presents, and since that is my third least favorite thing to do, I'm grateful for her help with this.

Today, might be a good day to stuff the 4A Christmas cards. I was smarter this year and had our return address printed on the envelopes. Anything to make this job easier, I could even do it while watching another feel good movie.

We bought a replacement fiber optic Christmas tree over the weekend. It's small, as was the one that stopped working. It was cheaper and faster to buy another one, than try to fix the problem with the old one. I like Christmas lights, so my little tree is lit all year long. It's in the den, so very few people know that I have a tree all year long, and I'm okay with that.

Need to schedule my physical therapy appointments today. I think I need to go three times a week. Though my bones in my left arm have healed, my shoulder appears to be "frozen" and continues to be very painful. 

I'm winding down on my presents shopping, and Jeff thanks me for that. But, I wish that Christmas was this week. I get so anxious to give my gifts to everyone, that the waiting is killing me. Not really, but you get the idea. Only 29 days left people. Get yourself to the stores, or my personal favorite, Amazon. I love the "one click" option, which makes it simply too easy to buy things!

Running along now - duty calls. The "holiday" for today is "Cyber Monday". So if the stores haven't gotten your money yet, there's still time!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...