Friday, November 2, 2018

Getting Ready!

11/2/2018

A look at the calendar and I see that there are only 52 days until Christmas! I know this won't send shock waves to most of you, but for yours truly, it means that I need to look at my lists. Yes, I said lists. I have some items that I will probably buy on Amazon, but I don't want to order them too early. If the recipient does not like what I bought, I want them to be able to send the gift back. What a thoughtful "hunter" I am!  Patting myself on the back (figuratively) for being so efficient!

Back to getting ready. Jeff's half-brother is coming to D.C. on the 8th and will spend a few days with us. Argh. Perhaps if you have a spare room, and I do, then you "might" use it as a dumping ground. One of our spare bedrooms has become just that. Benjamin is the only one that uses this bedroom, so picking up and putting away things doesn't matter to him.

I have asked Stacey (best daughter-in-law) if she would come out early next week and help me get this room ready for company. And, because it's not enough for me to ask for help, I'm also asking if we can have a dinner at her house. The boys, as well as David, haven't seen each other for 32 years! When we left California the boys were young, and look at them now - all grown up - and men to boot!

And, more getting ready, yesterday I paid a designer from Vista Print, to help me design the magnetic 2019 calendars. The price of help was small, and the design when done, l thought looked great. But, that's just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Last getting ready item: getting dressed and prepare to start my day.

Don't forget about the clocks on Saturday night!

P

Related image





 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...