Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Informational Shows

5/22/2019

I think recently that my DNA has somehow gotten mixed up with the DNA of a man! This is the only reason I can offer for my sudden interest in shows other than reality ones. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy all of those shows still.

Lately, I've been watching shows about abandoned buildings, large and dangerous fish, inside of Egypt's tombs, as well as investigation into now extinct people as well as their communities. I, have by nature, been interested in things I didn't understand. I love Google. Think how much easier it would have been when it was time to investigate something by going to the library!  Now, with the help of searching on the internet, you can find an answer to any question that might be of interest to you. I watch a show, and then I just have to go and investigate more thoroughly. And, in my searching, have found a lot of bits and pieces of this kind of show, that didn't actually become a part of the shows.

For instance, a long, long time ago, when a Pharaoh died, his servants were put in his tomb with him while still alive! Talk about creepy. So back in the day, it looks like didn't want to be a servant to a Pharaoh. 

Clearly, while I was eating breakfast today, found a show that was all about Egypt's past. I, would so like to go to Egypt, but the thought about going to the Middle East, scares me quite a bit. I suppose if you were on a guided tour, you probably would be safe. 

According to an article I read, the author believes that you are as safe in Egypt, as you would in most other countries. He suggests traveling solo, but I, am a fraidy cat, so venturing out by myself any where in Europe, makes my heart skip a beat! I, firmly believe, and I may be wrong, but there is safety in numbers.

Where would you like to go - anywhere in the world. The possibilities are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...