Saturday, May 11, 2019

Gloomy Day

5/11/2019

Our weather is just downright depressing. And, yes I'm using my "SAD" as I type this. Jeff, and his sidekick, Bella, are off to the airport. There's a number of things happening there, like seminars. 

Daisy and I will stay home, which is what we normally do. I guess it's a good thing that I enjoy my own company! My car, which I may never drive again, at least soon, is at Scott's house. It's in his garage, when Wendy's not there. Maybe we should invest in a car cover!

Luckily, I have found numerous shows on the Discovery channel, that peek my interest. Most of those shows, are all about finding something. Mummies, deadly fish, and of course gold. I hope that the "gold" shows are not over just yet. There has been no real discovery - I'm not counting buttons, pottery and the occasional coin. Nope, I want to see a lot of gold come out of the ground. Chances are that I won't be satisfied until this happens. But, I'm already set up that the season won't end on a high note. There is always the next season!

I've discovered that the "Discovery" channel has a lot of really good shows about all sorts of things. So, I've become a bit of a Discovery channel junkie.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and that means all or most of the restaurants will be jam backed. If, we were going out for dinner (steak - yum), we would likely go today.

There are just some holidays, that people celebrate, one example is going to church. Easter comes to mind.

Happy Saturday, and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...