Saturday, May 4, 2019

Girly Stuff

9/4/2019

Okay, guys you can stop reading the blog now. I will understand. Truly I will.

Women, and I think it's safe to say that all women, like to wash their hair, and most of us like to do this every day. We also like to have our legs shaved and a recent pedicure. Why? I assume it's because, when you get to the bottom of all this, we ladies are a little or a lot vain. We can't help ourselves, it's part of our DNA! And, I know that men will never understand.

I remember on the day before Andrew's birthday, and I was as big as a large pumpkin, I asked Jeff and he complied to shaving my legs. Not my finest hour. And truthfully, the condition of our legs and/or toes, isn't something that a doctor cares about. Just deliver the baby.

My hair by today, was grungy, to say the least. But, I'm supposed to not to let my left arm' wet. This is no problem. I simply put the shampoo on the side of the tub, slipped in just far enough to get my hair wet, shampooed, and felt almost instantly better. 

Likely, the next thing I'll do is to polish my nails. Again, not necessary, but a huge boost to my my mental well-being. Once, when I had back surgery and I couldn't get my back wet, my solution was to wear a hooded raincoat in the shower. It was very effective on two fronts. I felt clean, and I found out that my raincoat, red of course, bled. Can't wash the raincoat in the washer with anything else, unless you like pink garments. Jeff, does not.

I've got my exercises to do. I'm supposed to do them twice a day. The exercises are simple, but necessary. But, as soon as you say exercise, my body and mind can't seem to comprehend!

I had surgery on Wednesday, and now it's Saturday. Haven't yet, and I hope I don't need to use pain killers. This, is a plus since I have a large tolerance for pain. And, won't take anything that isn't really necessary. 

I think tonight I might try sleeping in my bed. I'm supposed to sleep on a wedge type of pillow. Oh, and try not to have the girls get up too close to me. Now, that could be a problem.

Have a wonderful day and I'm hoping that all of you have decent weather!

P

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...