Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Benjamin

5/7/2019

Jeff, Bella and I went out last night to pick up Benjamin for a short stay over.

We had to switch cars with Scott. His car's "well being" check-up was done. And, Jeff's car was next. I don't believe my car is going in for an exam anytime soon.

On our way home, we stopped at Checker's for dinner. I love their cheese burgers, but boy are they messy. Since we were in Scott's car, while we were tempted by the smell, held strong. 

Once home, and "dinner" was over, then the battle over which television show(s) to watch. Benjamin decided, to go into my office, and watch YouTube videos. It took a bit of time to wind down, and before we knew it, it was midnight! Jeepers. There was no struggle to get Benjamin to go to bed. He now sleeps in the spare room, and during the night, the dogs "visited" him briefly, before returning to our bed, and jostling for position.

After my physical therapy today, perhaps I can have Benjamin help me plant the tulips that Scott and Wendy brought for me last Sunday.

It's a nice day outside, and I'll try to do some loops with my rollator around the circle. In the past, I have made it around the circle 5 times. The fifth loop was a bit of a stretch for me. I'll see today if I can make that 5th loop easier for me. We live on a hill. I'm afraid to take my rollator down the hill and really afraid to come back up the hill. With my balance issues, I have a real fear of falling. I don't want to break something else!

This is short. Time to get ready for therapy.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...