Monday, May 20, 2019

Nothing New

5/20/2019

Not much going on.  Life is hard when you have two "busted wings". Just stating the facts - not complaining. Besides, nobody wants to hear someone whine and carry on. Myself included.

It's a beautiful day outside. Actually, perfect weather for riding around with the top down! Be sure to bring a comb, otherwise you're not going to look good when you stop. And, you all know how much I want to look good.  (smiley face here).

Still waiting for the landscaper guys to come to the house to cut down some trees. Once the trees are down, there will be some big and empty spaces. I've done my research (of course I have), and I want a Ginko tree planted in the yard. It's a beautiful tree, and without pruning, can get quite tall. Lesson learned from the Cypress trees. Don't let them get too tall. The Ginko tree can have a height of 40 to 60 feet - hence the need for pruning. It also spreads 30 to 40 feet, making this a large but beautiful tree. I had a place in mind for this tree, but after thinking about the height and width, will plant this tree in a larger open area.

Time to sign off. Have to get ready to get my head "shrunk"!

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...