Sunday, May 19, 2019

Short and Sweet


 5/19/2019

Folks, I'm sorry but this is going to be a short blog. Last night, I fell while in the bathroom. Unfortunately, my fall was on my "good" side (right arm), and I also hit the side of the tub with my head. No worries about my head, because I have a thick skull! At least, that's what people say - but hey what do they know.

Once Jeff got me to my feet, I staggered back downstairs and went to my favorite spot - the recliner. The recliner and I are beginning to be old friends!

Because it took so much effort last night, to get myself ready for bed, I've decided not to get dressed. Shocking I know.

At the moment, when I even think about doing simple things, like the dishes, makes me cringe. I know there is no real reason to get up and take on this chore. But, my OCD kicks in, and I feel I just can't relax, when I know that there's to be done. But, today I'll just have to let things like the dishes, stack up. Jeff, who is amazing, just in case I don't say that enough, rinsed off the dishes and brought some order to things.

I hope I feel better tomorrow, so not only can I blog, but perhaps have something worth writing about.

Later, from an old woman - at least that's what I feel like in the moment!

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...