Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Turning the A/C On!

5/27/2015

Most of you by now, have already turned your air conditioners on.  Jeff and I turned on ours last night after he came home from work.

The cost of running the air conditioners (we have two) is super duper costly.  I can manage during the day with the help of fans everywhere, but oh do I love a cool (nah cold) bedroom.  If the bedroom is hot, I know that eventually I will stop flopping around and go to sleep, but initially I begin to think about winter and being snugged up in blankets!

Jeff left the a/c on today, but I have set the thermostat for 80 degrees, so it doesn't run constantly.  I think we're going to have rain or thunderstorms later today, which means I probably don't have to go outside and water my new plants.  

On today's to-do list is to put away the laundry I did yesterday and make spaghetti for dinner.  Oh and if I feel super housewifey I could dust the furniture.  Or not.  

I'm in the middle of a good book that I'm reading on my Kindle and hate having to stop reading just so I can do some chore.  For a long time I didn't use my Kindle very much and tried getting books from the library.  The problem with the library is they have a limited amount of large print books that I want to read.  And, unfortunately I can no longer read small print, so paperbacks are out of the question.  With the Kindle I have the text maximized so reading isn't a strain for me.  And, I really do love to read.

Be cool wherever you are.

P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...