Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Critter Wars - Day Three

5/9/2015

Jeff and I are on day three of our "war" with the unknown "critter".  Last night, we first removed everything food related off the counter.  That was step number one.  I decided, and Jeff disagrees, that said critter was coming up through the garbage disposal.  Though Jeff didn't believe me, I put the stopper in the disposal all the same.

Jeff, on the other hand, closed the basement door and then we went to bed.  When we got up this morning, there were no muddy prints on the counters - hurrah!  What prevented our unwanted guest from invading the kitchen?  Who knows.  Maybe it was the closed basement door, maybe he came into the kitchen on stealthy paws, so no food and left.  Is he gone for good?  Only time will tell I suppose, but for now the kitchen is thoroughly cleaned up before I head off to bed.

Wish us luck!

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...