Friday, May 22, 2015

A Day Off

5/22/2015

I'm writing this tonight so that you guys can read it tomorrow!  Don't want to get behind in my duties.

Jeff and I are going out to Andrew's house for the day.  We're taking the truck because Jeff and Andrew have to pick up a "Gator" (think farm vehicle) from the dealer where it was to be repaired.

I'm not sure what Stacey and I are going to do, but it won't involve housework, clothes washing or cooking!  We're bringing hamburger patties and tater tots to eat for dinner.  Not a nutritious meal, but yummy to eat and easy to fix.  For health reasons, maybe we'll toss a tomato on our burger!

I'll be back in touch on Sunday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...