Monday, May 11, 2015

Gardening Part Deux

5/11/2015

For those of you who read my blog last week about digging in the dirt and falling in the mud, you'll be happy to know that ALL my plants are now in the ground!!!!!

I've done my bit, at least as well as I can, so now it's up to the Garden Gods to make sure these plants survive.

I have planted in no particular order: a Dwarf Burning Bush, Yellow Azalea, Silver Mound Artemisia, Pink Splash Variegated Weigila  and Scotch Broom.  For those of you who may not have heard about Pink Splash, here's a picture.  I think the plant is lovely and I hope it survives.

 I don't plant annuals.  In my mind why plant something that is only going to last this year and you get to start all over again next year.  Nope, I plant what is "hopefully" going to survive and flourish each year.  

Now that I've given you my garden update, I'm heading off to the shower.  While I'm not muddy, I am dirty and when you're working in the yard, all these "no see'ems" love to land on you.

This is Pink Splash and I know you understand why I had to have it for my backyard.

Image result for pink splash variegated weigela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...