Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thoughts

7/28/2016

Today, is my appointment to have my head shrunk again.  I don't see my psychiatrist as often as I used to.  Now my appointments are at most once a month, so clearly some progress is being made. But even with progress, I know that I will likely have depression again or perhaps more than once in my lifetime.  Awful stuff depression.

I recorded the Democratic convention last night, but didn't watch it.  There are only so many minutes/hours that I am willing to devote to cheering, clapping and inspirational messages.

Here's what I do know.  Correction.  Here's what I think.  I think that Hillary's hair is better looking than Trump's.  I'm looking forward to hearing Bill Clinton speak, at least I'm pretty sure he will.  

Each candidate promises one thing or the other.  I believe, as most people do, that not much actually gets done in Washington.  And you can blame that on either side of the aisle, or on both sides.  Seems like nobody is willing to cry "Uncle" to move things forward.  I think this is sad.

My thoughts are my own and this blog hasn't been endorsed or paid by any political party!  (insert smiley face here).

When I went to bed last night, both puppies were curled up together in what is supposed to be a one dog bed.  Very cute.

It's hot today and the girls have already had a long romp outside.  Currently, they have retired to different corners for their first nap.  Peace and quiet for a little bit.  Maggie, is so glad that we have the puppies, because she is now virtually ignored and she likes it that way.

Before I can really begin my day I do have to go up to the bathroom and clean things up.  I should be happy that one or both of the puppies is regular!

Stay cool.

P

Image result for picture of puppies sleeping together


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...