Saturday, July 9, 2016

Saturday

7/9/2016

It's Saturday and several things are happening today.  First, and probably foremost, is that Sears is coming back today to put a new part in my microwave.  You remember the broken microwave that has been inoperable for some time.  I'm hoping that by putting in the new part, the microwave will be functional again.  I am using a tiny microwave that eats up counter space and while it does the job, I don't like it.

Second, I'm having lunch with a girlfriend from Marriott.  We're going to go to our local Mexican restaurant.  We catch up with each other every few months and there's always a lot to talk about.  How can you lose when you add good food to a good chat?!

Third, Jeff has been working with Daisy on going in and out of the doggy door.  Jeff has pushed her through the doggy door and then comes back upstairs.  Amazingly, Daisy always seems to find her way back through the doggy door and come upstairs.  As a puppy owner, I'm used to being like white on rice with Daisy about chewing and barking.  But success with potty training hasn't been my strong suit I'm afraid.

I bought myself a Bissell shampooer called Little Green.  Trust me, sometimes a spot needs more than shampoo that comes from a can!  I brought out Little Green this morning and tried it on a few spots and it worked well.  Now I just need the carpet to dry a little and then run the vacuum over those areas.  When potty training is over - I mean really over - then I'll call a commercial carpet cleaning company to do the rugs.  But, in the meantime, there's no point while Daisy, Jeff and I try to figure out her potty schedule! 

It's hot and humid today and we're supposed to have thunderstorms this afternoon.  As a new puppy, Daisy hardly noticed the last time we had thunder and lightening, and this is a good thing.

Have to log off.  I've got things I need to get done.

Enjoy your day.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...