Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday and What a Mess!

7/25/2016

Never let it be said that two puppies left alone in the bathroom during the night, can not generate a disaster path, as easily as if a hurricane had been in there.  Puppies, like babies, don't sleep all night and when I got up this morning, I was faced with a mess.  

Jeff gets up earlier than me, and he dealt with some poopy issue and when I got up, I also had to clean up after one of the dogs.  The toilet paper that had been on a roll, was strewn all over the bathroom last night.  Apparently, the girls had a very good time shredding the paper to bits.  

I know that in a few months, I will look back on this time of mass destruction and be able to laugh with remembrance of their antics.  But, at the moment, I'm not laughing.  I'm not mad at the girls, because puppies love to sleep, eat, go potty and play.  Puppies are like toddlers, into everything all the time.  That's why naps are so important for Mom.  If the girls are asleep, I know that they're not chewing on something or tearing something up.

This morning during the first nap of the day, each dog went into a separate corner for a nap.  Maggie, I'm sure is relieved that the puppies don't bother with her too much.

It's hot outside today and I make sure that the outside water bowl is full.  Mind you, none of the three dogs spends any more time than necessary out there!  Frankly, I wouldn't either.

The house is in shambles - paper cup found and destroyed this morning!  And if either puppy gets hold of the newspaper, bu the time they get through with it, the house is littered with bits of paper.  I'm obviously not inviting anybody over to the house anytime soon!

P


Image result for picture of puppy with toilet paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...