Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Day

7/13/2016

Last night when Jeff got home, he wanted to know how my day had been.  I don't seem to get much accomplished during the day, because I'm doing marathon "runs" up and down the basement stairs trying to get Daisy to potty outside.  It's getting better slooooowly.  Daisy will now follow me down the basement stairs and this is an improvement.  She'll go potty sometimes and I praise her highly when she does.  I think we're making good progress; but, as Jeff has reminded me, she's very young and doesn't necessarily correlate the need to go with the need to go outside. 

This morning, during our last backyard romp, she tore through the backyard many times.  It's hot and humid outside and at the moment, she's sleeping.  

While I was reading this morning, Daisy brought me down 2 of Jeff's shoes and 1 of mine.  I have never understood what dogs see so appealing with shoes.  It could be, I suppose, that the shoes smell like their owner(s).  I have never had a dog that didn't immediately bond with shoes and socks.

So yesterday was Amazon Prime day.  I went on line several times during the day and saw nothing that screamed "buy me".  I did buy underwear but I would have bought them anyway.  For the most part, Jeff's credit card was not hurt greatly yesterday.

Our stairs have four little wooden plugs at the bottom of the stairs.  Her highness has been able to remove two of those plugs this morning.  Apparently, they make a great chew toy, until I take them away.  Taking care of a puppy is serious business.


I'm posting this particular puppy because Daisy looks a lot like this dog.

P

Image result for picture of puppy with shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...