Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bella's Home

10/25/2016

I went early this morning to pick up our girl.  She had that awful cone around her head and just to be on the safe side, picked up one for Daisy too.  The people at the vet's office picked Bella up and got her in the car.  The ride home was very quiet, until we got closer to our house.  Who says dogs aren't smart!

The downside of having our veterinary clinic do the spay was the cost.  We could have had it done cheaper at one of those spay and go clinics, but after all the money we've spent on Bella and Daisy, I wanted to know she was getting good care, even if I had to pay more.

Yesterday, I was all out of sorts.  I couldn't seem to find my "mo jo" and as a result, accomplished next to nothing.  Today, I must get things sorted out.  Jeff has been to the store and the cans of food are just stacked up on the table.  They need to find a home today.

I left Daisy and Maggie in the house while I was gone.  The only damage, and I know who did it, was shredded newspapers everywhere.  Newspapers are easier to pick up if they're not chewed to confetti size.  Just saying.

After Daisy and Bella were reunited, and they were both happy to see one another, I took the cone off, because Bella just looked miserable.  I'll keep it off provided that she and/or Daisy leave the stitches alone.

At the moment, thanks to morning meds, Bella is already asleep.  And Daisy, her best friend, is sleeping beside her.  You know the story - when they're good - they're very, very good.......

Thought about picking up leaves, but there is just enough wind that is causing the old oak tree to drop more.  Obviously, you can't just leave piles of leaves around in the yard (what would the neighbors think?), but it's not satisfying, to me at least, to pick up leaves and turn around and need to do it again.

Guess I'll hop off now.  I have things to do.  Mind you, I may not get to any of them, but at least I have a mental list of what should be done!  Wish me luck.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...