Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Puppies

10/4/2016

Here's something I've written about the puppies.

It's early morn
You're ready to go
You both jump around
Until you are fed

After you have chased each other around
You slump in the living room 
And there isn't a sound

I take a moment, or maybe two
To take my rest
Along with you

It's early yet
And they haven't begun to chew
But I know this kind of quiet
Won't last very long

There are bones everywhere, all over the house
And fluff from animals
Who have long ago died
You prefer chair legs to bones
Amazon better hurry up with your treats
Otherwise, you'll have nothing to eat

With all of their faults
And they both have plenty
I wouldn't give them up
For any price you could name

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...