Sunday, October 23, 2016

Oops - Missed a Few Days!

10/23/2016

Apologies for missing two days.  Can't remember why I didn't post on Friday or Saturday.  Maybe nothing was going on.  Or perhaps I didn't have a cause to champion and/or rant about!

Yesterday, the wind was really blowing here and our leaves have gone all over the place.  Perhaps, if we're so inclined, we will blow and pick up those leaves today.  Or, we could leave the leaves where they are, and hope that they blow out of the yard.  I like that plan best!

Today, Jeff is making his pretty much weekly run to Costco and WalMart.  I will stay home.  I suppose I could go and use my new walker thingy, but pretty sure the aisles at WalMart are a bit narrow, and my walker thingy wouldn't fit.  PLUS, if I stay home, I can monitor puppy behavior.

Tomorrow morning, I'm taking Bella to the vet to be spayed.  I had given thought to using a somewhat discounted in-and-out spay place, but decided against it.  The cost for doing the spay, which includes an overnight stay, will be pricier, I know she will be getting great care.  Besides, after all the money we have spent on the puppies so far, what's another big bill!  After the procedure tomorrow, then we should be free of vet visits for quite sometime.

Last night for dinner, I cooked up some hamburger meat, added HOT Rotel tomatoes and chilies, cooked tiny, tiny, noodles, cream of chicken and mushroom soup, sour cream, salsa, peas, corn and dried jalapeno peppers and topped with cheese.  Made a big batch of what I call my "one pot wonders".  Turned out to be quite good.

I can't put it off any longer. MUST do laundry today.  In my spare time, and I have lots of it, I'll program the television shows for the week.  I know what Jeff likes, so I try to have a balanced selection, with just a tiny bit more of cooking and/or reality shows!

Have a wonderful day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...