Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Monday With The Top Down!

10/11/2016

Yesterday afternoon, Jeff and I went to WalMart in his car with the top down.  We did leave the windows up and wore light jackets, and so we were very comfy.  The store wasn't overly crowded (yeah for that) and we made quick work of buying the necessary groceries.

In the pet aisle, however, there was much more to debate over.  Do we get this kind of chew or that kind.  Which chew and/or toy will the puppies destroy in less than ten minutes?  Difficult decisions like that.

On the way home, I kept my window down to get some much needed head clearing.  The dogs were left in the basement and backyard while we were gone.  Boy, were they happy to see us when we got home.  It's very nice to receive that much love from your pet.

Today is beautiful and I will enjoy my short, by everyone's standards, "walks" around the circle in the street.  Five loops is about all my body can manage.  Maybe someday I'll be able to do six loops!  Stranger things have happened.

Jeff boiled down the remains of a roasted chicken last night.  Today, I will turn that broth and bits of chicken into some kind of veggie soup.  I like lots of veggies, Jeff prefers broth.  I'll try and stay somewhere in the middle.

Have a great day.





Image result for picture of chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...