Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What's New Today?

10/18/2016

Answer: um not much.  It's a good thing that I am somewhat of a recluse (perhaps somewhat is an exaggeration) and don't mind spending time alone.  After I retired, and all my friends are still working, it has become easier to stay home and not venture out. 

Since my hip begins to hurt after so much walking and "stooding" (I'm sure that's a word), I have to sit down.  This means get back in my car and go home.  It's no wonder that I love Amazon so much, and probably why I can get in so much trouble with the infamous "one click" to buy things! 

It's a beautiful day outside, and later I will take my walker out for a few spins around the circle.  I haven't gone down the hill because the coming back up is hard on me.  Of course, I could always lock my wheels and park my hinny (however you spell it) on the seat and rest a bit.

I don't have to worry about what to fix for dinner tonight.  Yesterday, I made spaghetti and there is a lot left over.  Even though the boys have been gone for ages, I can't seem to adjust my cooking for just two people.

The lawn people will come today and mow the front yard.  There's no need to do the back yard, because their isn't much grass left.  I will say though that the pups have done a good job of weeding one side of the fence.  Now I just need them to move slightly right and start clearing out a new spot!

I mentioned laundry a few days ago.  Today, I MUST FOLD that laundry.  I don't know why emptying the dishwasher and/or the dryer are such a big deal to me.  I never want to do either of those things.  Could be I suppose I'm just lazy.

It's time for me to get moving.  The girls have just come back inside from "fighting" (i.e., playing) with each other and it's time for the first of their naps.  Silence is definitely under rated.

P

Image result for picture of puppies playing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...