Sunday, October 2, 2016

Back to Blogging!

10/2/2016

After a 10 day or 2 week hiatus after my computer died/crashed or whatever, Jeff has put me back in business again.  I know it sounds silly, but I sure missed using the computer.  I'm trying hard to remember what the learning curve was like (I know it was huge), when Jeff brought home the first IBM computer.  Thought I'd never get the hang of it.

Many years later, life without my computer feels very much like having an arm or leg cut off. How am I supposed to research stuff?  Check on the weather?  Important stuff like that.  And the computer makes shopping, unfortunately, very easy to do on Amazon.

The only huge thing that has happened since I last logged on, is the end of the lease on the battery warehouse.  We've been paying on a basically empty warehouse since 2013, although we eventually found someone to sublease the space and that helped out with the rent.  We're so glad to see the back end of the battery business.  

The puppies are doing fine.  Still have potty issues but in my heart I think they are getting better about going outside.  They go through two cans of food a day plus kibble and the boxes of chewy things from Amazon arrives at least once a week.  

Jeff and I celebrated our 42nd anniversary on the 21st and treated ourselves to dinner out and to see Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs, etc.) perform.  Subject: Dirty Talk.  A very good show and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Last week Stacey, Benjamin and I went to the Baltimore Aquarium.  Admission price is high, but Benjamin had a very good time.  After the aquarium, I treated them to dinner at Bob Evans where Stacey and I had breakfast.

I hope in my absence you haven't given up on me.  I can't think of a reason why I won't be able to blog every day and keep you up-to-date with all the exciting things happening.  Or, perhaps all the unexciting things going on in my life.

Have a great Sunday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...