Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Daisy

10/19/2016

Daisy has managed to get out of the backyard.  There is a small opening on the gate and I think she is still small enough to squeeze through.  Jeff believes that she will find her way home and I hope that's true.

Bella is missing her and sits looking out the window, and I keep going on the porch calling her.  She is a fast runner and skittish, so it's not likely anyone will be able to catch her.  In the relatively short time we have had Daisy, she has become my dog and spends a lot of time sitting on my lap.  I enjoy this very much.

My blog is short because the only thing I can concentrate on is Daisy.  From the time she came downstairs with Bella and Maggie, and in the really short time it took me to fill up the dog bowls, she was nowhere to be found.  Seems like hardly enough time for Daisy to get out of the yard.

My day is now ruined.  I wanted to go to the store to buy snacks for the book club tonight, but can't bring myself to leave home.  The other reason I can't go to the store is because I haven't gotten dressed yet.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...