Wednesday, January 9, 2019

How Do You Get This Sucker Open!

1/9//2019

In 2009, 7 people were killed after using Tylenol that had been injected with potassium cyanide.  Up to that point, your medicines came in regular bottles with regular tops. Easy to open, for all ages.

After the 2009 incident, packaging started to change. Mind you, I know that the new packaging is safer, with childproof tops for instance. The childproof tops are a good thing, don't get me wrong. Problem is, that for me personally, I can't seem to get into any bottle or or those individual pills that you have to "pop" out.

I am confident that Benjamin could open these childproof bottles, but I can't. So I waste time and energy trying to "hack" into my bottles. It's probably a good thing that Jeff puts my pills in those daily boxes. Otherwise, by the time I managed to open the bottles, I would be worn out!

Obviously, if I took fewer pills, then the opening of bottles would take less time. But, to keep my "mentalness" (made up word) up to par, I take pills. Not proud of this, but it is what it is.

Ada who cleans my house came this morning, catching me off guard. Normally, I have the morning to "pick up" around the house.You ladies know what I'm talking about. While they are cleaning the house for you, you want the house to not be too messy. But, Ada came this morning, and I am really not ready.  So, while the cleaning is being done, I'm blogging to all of you. I'll get over the embarrassment that I haven't made my bed, or cleaned the kitchen. The two ladies talk in Spanish, so I have no idea what they're saying, and perhaps I just don't want to know! 

Tomorrow, I'm going to physical therapy to start work on my current head spinning thing. I don't know how they fix this, but I have high hopes that they can. If, they can "fix me", then perhaps Jeff will take me out to a parking lot, so that I can practice my driving, like I did in 2013. I don't really have anyplace to go, but I like the idea, that if I did, I could go.

I'm closing for now, because Ada needs to clean my office. Not there is much to do in here, I have several big pieces of furniture in here, and they take up most of the floor.  

More tomorrow.

P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...