Thursday, January 10, 2019

Who Thinks This Stuff Up?

1/10/2019

When I'm having my breakfast, I either like to watch a television show (preferred), or second best browsing through a catalog. This morning, the catalog won.

While flipping through the pages, I found several things that I didn't, and perhaps you didn't either, existed. I'm not saying that we couldn't live without these things, because we clearly are doing so at the moment.

So here we go:

Freezer Frost Remover - you spray it on and the frost's all gone. Feeling skeptical about this. If it works as advertised, then this would be very helpful. I think the big question is the IF factor. Reasonable priced at $7.00, which in theory is less than a meal at McDonald's.

Just Pump It - it snaps onto your soda drink. Then with a few pumps to the lid, it re pressures your drink. Now this sounds handy. I seldom finish a can of soda, so a lot of the drink goes down the drain. This device came from Pepsi, and costs only $5.00. 


Keeps Urine In The Bowl - as advertised, it keeps urine from splashing down the front and onto the floor. Now, I personally think this is a great idea, and I wish I had known about, while raising 3 boys. Yours for only $19.00.

Headstone Maintenance - who really thinks about this product. In only 60 seconds, you can restore the beauty of the headstone with a quick spray. While the price is more than fair at $6.00, I don't personally know anybody that goes to the cemetery on a regular basis.
 
Chork - a three-in-one eating device for eating foods that generally are eaten by chopsticks or a fork. This device has: a fork; training chopsticks (is that like learning to ride a bicycle); and the finally chopsticks.

Chork - a three-in-one eating device for eating foods that generally are eaten by chopsticks or a fork. This device has: a fork; training chopsticks (is that like learning to ride a bicycle); and the finally chopsticks. 

Automatic Coffee Device - Instead of using those little brown stirrer sticks, now there is a device that mixes your hot drink for you by using a swirling method. How could you possibly not need one of these? Oh, I know, people who drink their hot beverages without sugar or cream! Like me, for instance.

I promise you that there are scores of most useless inventions out there. I have only begun to scratch the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...