Thursday, January 17, 2019

Play Date !!!

1/17/2019

Yesterday, Stacey and Benjamin came for a "play date". Stacey is very good to me. I know she has a lot on her plate, and yet she finds the time to visit me and we do fun things. I want to tell you that the new Mary Poppins movie is so worth seeing. It's definitely not anything like the original. The outfits were amazing, and the choreography was  original and fun If you haven't see the movie, or were planning not to see the movie, I urge you to go.

Because it was a school day, we had the theater mostly to ourselves. The only other people who were in the theater, we're mostly senior citizens, such as myself.
 
It's coat weather, as far as I'm concerned. Jeff feels that it's only cold, when the temperature drops down to one number, like 1 or even minus 1. Personally, I think any temperature in the twenties is cold, requiring coat and gloves. Luckily, I received a very nice fleece coat for Christmas. It has no buttons or zippers, it's more like a big shawl, and it's warm and comfy.

I think we're supposed to have a little snow this afternoon. Probably not a measurable snow, but still snow. The weatherman we watch during the news, absolutely longs for snow - a lot of snow would suit him best. Since I no longer work, and Jeff works from home, there really isn't any reason to panic about getting to and from work. Sometimes, Jeff's commute up the stairs is impeded by the girls trying to rush by him.

No physical therapy tonight. I was the last person to be seen by my therapist, and she called and asked if we could reschedule. I don't want to be that person who says no, you must see me this evening. I fully understand why she called. I assured her that I would get on her "dance card" next week.

Later guys.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...