Thursday, April 11, 2019

Brain Freeze!

4/11/2019

Don't you just hate it, when you find yourself with nothing much to say? Well, that's where I find myself today. Shocking I know. I can babble on most of the time, even if what I say, doesn't always makes sense. Unfortunately, that happens a lot.

Remember yesterday, when I reminded you it was time to switch out your winter for spring clothes. I may have been a bit premature. While it's going to warm up, perhaps over the weekend, but right this moment, it's back to long pants for me. Of course, my "thermostat" has been broken for many years. I run hot or cold without advance notice! For years, it was window open, window closed in the bedroom. Now, we sleep with the window open nearly all year round. We have to. There are two dogs in the bed and they don't seem to be happy until they're wedged in between us.

We watched the news last night. We are turning into our parents. My thought is that we sure could do with a little happiness right now. If I watch the news without Jeff, then he always want to know what he missed. It's not really difficult to give him the latest news anymore. There's too much shooting, along with fires, and automobile accidents. Piece of advice, we need to stop trying to drive and at the same time, talk on our phones. I believe (no hate mail please), that people should concentrate on one thing at a time, which generally means driving without distraction. Of course, this is easy for me to say, because since I drove into a building last year, I haven't been behind the wheel since. I've even contemplated surrendering my license. Even if I was able to drive somewhere, then I have to deal with the problem of how I'm supposed to get from the car into the store.   

Bella has a new patch on her vest now. It says that not all disabilities are visible. Which means, of course, that my "mentalness" (made up word) isn't apparent to the people around me. Bella is very good about ignoring people, who want to pet her, simply because she's a beautiful dog. We don't let pet her, because we don't want her doing anything but her job, when we go out.

You can see by the clock, that I got into my chair a bit late today. It makes sense that, if you go to bed late, which I do, it also means that I don't bounce out of the bed at 7:00! And, generally there is a nap sometime in the afternoon. Unfortunately, Jeff does not have the luxury of a nap because he's working.

I hope you don't live in one of those states, that are getting a lot of snow. Our weatherman is always so disappointed when we don't get snow! And, this winter, we had very little of the white stuff.

Back tomorrow.

P

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...