Saturday, April 13, 2019

Critters

4/13/2019

Are you wondering what I'm talking about?
Well, hopefully this will answer that question.

We always suspected that there was an animal living under our porch. A few times, we've actually been able to see him, as her crosses from his den to somewhere else. When we had yard work done last year, one of the workers spotted our "creature". Basically, after seeing the animal, he was very wary of completing the planting of new shrubs.

For years now, I've had an agreement (with myself) with the mouse staying in the garage. The pantry is a no-no, but for a mouse, the pantry is a treasure trove of things to eat. I know the pantry is filled to the gills, because whenever Scott comes to the house, he is shocked by how much food is in there. And, he helps himself.

Next critter are ants. Where have they been all winter, and why don't they go back to where they've been. To put it mildly, I hate them. I know their small, but that's not the point. You don't get to survive once you come into the kitchen.

Flies is a problem once we start opening windows. They just suddenly make an appearance. And, in case you're wondering - I hate them. I do not appreciate a "fly by" around my head.

Once when I was at the doctor's office, I noticed that there was a fly suck between the double panes of glass. How did he get in there in the first place? I assume his life ended badly.

One "critter", that I don't mind, is seeing deer in the front yard. Mom, keeps track of the little ones, and they are so beautiful. The only damage they really do, is to eat weeds, and munch on grass. Not a problem at our house, but houses with flowers in front, will come out eventually, and notice that some of their flowers have come to untimely death.

Jeff, Bella and I are going to do the weekly "shop", which means Costco and WalMart. I'm riding along for two reasons: the top will be down, and I can let the breeze muss up my hair! One of the things we notice, at a stoplight, for instance, the drivers yell over that she's a pretty dog. No argument there.

Running behind schedule - and this is nothing new. By the way, while typing, there is a fly buzzing around my head.

I wish all of you, a happy sunshine day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...