Monday, April 15, 2019

Mother Nature Again

4/15/2019

First, today is the date of filing your taxes and/or extensions. I am "staying in my lane", so I don't know what Jeff is doing or has done. 

Since I am now forgetting a lot of things, I have put "sticky" notes on the backdoor to remind me where things are. Last week, I couldn't fine my glasses - they were in the car. Now, there's a note telling me that my glasses are in my purse. I always put my purse in the same spot, chances are I won't forget.

Yesterday, started off as a pretty good day. Today, not so much. All of our open windows, are closed once more. Mother Nature is so fickle. I planned to put away my "winter" clothes, and get out my spring and summer clothes. Glad I didn't do that, because today the wind is blowing, and going to a doctor's appointment, will definitely be a top up day for the car. I love having the top down, but it's just not as "cool". Mind you, we bought Jeff's car in January, drove with the top down, and the seat warmers on full blast. Actually, when you think about it, I suspect that most people don't buy a convertible in the winter. Why not? It's not going to permanently be winter. At least, I hope not.

Closing now, doctor's appointment this morning.

P

Image result for picture of mother nature and wind



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...