Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Top Down Day

4/9/2019

Yesterday, was sunny and bright. Today, not so much. We have an appointment in Baltimore this afternoon, and though it's not particularly pretty outside, we'll go with the top down. Bella likes looking out the back, and she gets a lot of attention, while we're at a stoplight. Truth is, Bella gets a lot of attention when we take her out. She is a beautiful dog. I just picked up my new sunglasses, and the lenses are very dark, which is what I wanted. Of course, walking a service dog, with the dark glasses, I look some what like a blind person!

I watched Shark Tank while having my breakfast. Don't worry Jeff, I saved the show, and will happily watch it again. Partly, because I like the show, and more importantly, pretty much won't remember what I saw last night. This is now my true self.

Yesterday, I fed our shredder, with an entire box of irrelevant documents. Some of the documents were dated as far back as 2008. Pretty sure that it's okay to shred these. Of course, when it's time to put the accumulated shred into a large plastic bag, there is always a certain amount of spill. And, that spill is in my "office" and the den. I could try and vacuum up this mess, but I don't have a commercial vacuum like the one that Ada uses. I guess it's a trade off, because she only has to clean our bedroom and bathroom upstairs, vacuum in my office, no dusting required, and clean up the kitchen downstairs bathroom and den. A pretty easy job.

Based on the weather today, our windows are open, and it feels wonderful to have fresh air in the house. When summer comes, the house will once again be "shut down", and the a/c will come on. I hate sticking to leather furniture. I know, I know, I'm such a princess!

As usual, I have things that need to be done, but because I pretty much hate these jobs, they never seem to get done. Just lazy I guess.

With all of my issues, balance being a big one, I've given some thought to just giving up my driver's license. If I successfully drive somewhere, then I have to deal with the rollator or a cane to actually go into a building. Not a particularly good idea.

P







 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...