Saturday, April 6, 2019

Searching

4/6/2019

Tomorrow, will be Jeff's 70th birthday. Just typing that number is somewhat chilling. When we first got married, we couldn't (or didn't want to see) a birthday number so large. Of course, that number comes around for me in December, argh (or however you spell it)!!

Yesterday, I picked a surgery date for my shoulder. I fell last year, and even with physical therapy and shots, this shoulder is still very painful.

Of course, picking a surgery date and then having a pre-op visit within 30 days, can be challenging. After many emails and phone calls yesterday, I think we know what we're doing. Emphasis on think!

Today's challenge for me, is to find a sleeveless, snap or button up the front housecoat, lounger etc.
I've never had shoulder before, but believe that if I get one or two snap front somethings, it will be better for me. Trouble is, they're actually pretty hard to find. You can find sleeveless dresses, you can find snap front dressers (loungers, etc.), but when you want to put those things together, the search becomes something of a nightmare! But, I'll soldier on, partly because I'm a good searcher!

While Benjamin was a tad under the weather yesterday, he's feeling fine today. Jeff and one of our partners, few the plane up yesterday, and then Jeff drove home. Today, that exercise will be in reverse. 

For some reason or another, both girls are sleeping in my "office" today. When they're asleep, then I'm 100% positive, that there is no negative behavior. Daisy turns 3 this month and Bella next month, if my memory (and we know that my recollection of a memory) is sporadic at best.

Since Benjamin and I didn't get to go to the movies today, perhaps Jeff will take us this evening. I am pretty much look forward to seeing a movie, and I always did!

I'm cutting this off now. Benjamin is ready for his lunch, so fixing his lunch is next on my list.

P

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...