Sunday, April 7, 2019

Happy Birthday

4/7/2019

One of Jeff's "milestone" birthdays is here. The  big 70! It doesn't seem possible that the man I married 45 years ago, is now an "older man" (just kidding), and I'm the "younger wife", at least until December.

Everything we've through, and we've been put to the test more than once, we are still in the rowboat, with both oars in the water at the same time.

Unfortunately, since 2013, Jeff has had to be my rock. There are so many simple things that I encounter - like opening up a jar. The biggest thing that Jeff does for me, is to keep me mentally balanced, and believe me that's a big job. He reminds me of things, and always finds what I've "lost" (actually, just misplaced). Without him, I'd literally be a ship lost in the sea.

There aren't many things that I can actually do for him, other than to try my hardest to remain sane, and not to go all "fruit loops" when something threatens to make me crazy! 

So, Happy Birthday Jeff. You are my everything, and have been so for 45 years. I can't imagine what my life would look like without him. 

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...