Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Status Update on Books

1/30/2013

Status Update on Books

Notice the "s" in the title.  Yes folks I'm talking about two books.  Not only do I have the beginning of Wilma off being edited but I am currently having the book I wrote for Ben illustrated.  This is really big news people.  The illustrator is also going to do the cover for Wilma.  When Ben's book comes back it is my hope to find a company that will turn the pages into an actual book!  Just to be able to hold a real book that I wrote would be amazing as well as an accomplishment.

More news as it happens!

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...