Thursday, January 10, 2013

In Case You're Wondering

1/10/2013

In Case You're Wondering.....

When last I left you the dilemma of the half-locked filing cabinet was still a situation I was grappling with.  Also, there was the strange and over the top 39 views of my blog from the day before, a number too high for me to comprehend.

Here's the update.  One of my sons came by last night and gave me a temporary fix.  Now all the drawers are open - but if I close them (really closed), then I'll be right back where I started from.  So last night I didn't have to twist my letter opener into a figure eight nor did I have to take the once needle nose pliers and ruin them further!  Gads I'm hoping those pliers were Craftsman - but somehow I doubt it.  Drat the luck.

Now to the unusually high view count of my blog.  I have searched the internet and find nobody else complaining about a less than perhaps reliable view count.  I have to tell you I was on cloud 39(!) yesterday until I thought about the fact that I don't think I even know 39 people!   It's a little early for you guys to play an April Fool's joke on me by opening up the blog over and over again, so what's the answer?  I'm guessing, or assuming (and you know what that means), that the count was accurate.  Hurrah for me.  I have no idea why the count spiked so high for just that one day and I've decided to not question it further.  Perhaps it was just a good blog day for me.

Jeff comes home tomorrow so I had better spend tonight doing any of the projects that I thought I would get done (and haven't)!  I DID do some filing which was the reason to try and see if there was a new career of lockpicking in my future and clearly there isn't.  Of course, like when I empty the dishwasher, I left behind some paper in the tray because I didn't want it to be lonely - or worse yet - forget why it's there in the first place!

Have a great Thursday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...