Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sweating Out an Ebay Auction

1/20/2013

Sweating Out an Ebay Auction

I've been busy today, I'm mean really busy.  I actually put away my laundry, emptied (mostly) the dishwasher, made a killer dessert (think cream cheese, strawberries and cool whip) and worked on Wilma for hours.  And I got up at 3:00 this morning and have had no nap!  Jeff made split pea soup which is yummy and so what am I up to right now?  Sweating out an auction for the fellow below.  I have so many clowns now that I only want unique ones and this guy certainly fits the bill.  He's 12" tall and has a lovely pink hue when you turn him sideways and the artisan has engraved his name on one of the feet.  I want this clown but don't want to get in a bidding war with the current high bidder who appears to be a dealer (based on the amount of feed backs she has).  This guy is sitting at $67 which is a steal for such a unique piece and I know that his actually buying price will be much higher.

I'm setting my timer to alert me when there are about 15 minutes left and I'll bid again.  So keep your fingers crossed for me. It has been a long time since I actually sat at the computer during those last few minutes waiting to bump up a bid in the last seconds if I needed to.

I'll let you know tomorrow how I did.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...