Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review of Wednesday

12/15/2016

Yesterday, after a lunch of a Quarter Pounder form my favorite restaurant, Stacey, Benjamin and I went to the movies.  We saw the new movie Moana in 3D.  I think the movie was good, but frankly fell asleep midway through!  Late nights and early mornings does begin to take a toll on a person.  That person being me.  

While we were gone, Daisy managed to get into the neighbor's yard AGAIN.  I have tried my best to block her from escaping.  I think she's still small enough that she can squeeze under the gate.  A more permanent solution will have to be found this weekend.  The neighbor's will tire soon, if they have to keep putting her back in our yard.  If only she was a little fatter!

I've left Benjamin watching another Christmas movie, so that I can blog and get dressed for the day.  The weather is downright cold today, and other than to get the mail, I don't think I'll be going out.  I don't know if Benjamin is interested in making cookies or not, and if he's not, then I guess I'll make them by myself.

Benjamin is watching a Christmas movie, on a premium channel with no commercials.  Yeah for that.  I'm off to get dressed - I know it's nearly lunchtime!  Being somewhat of a sloth today.

There is some talk on the weather channel about some kind of winter activity - ice, snow showers for this weekend.  Probably a good time of the year for Jeff to make soup.  He does this so well, and it warms the tummy.

Off to get my rear in gear.  Happy Thursday.

P


Image result for picture of cookie making with grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...