Friday, December 30, 2016

Now It's Friday!

12/30/2016

And you ask yourself, how do I know this?  Ah, the answer is simple.  Friday is trash day and the truck has just come around our street.  The weather is going to be more on the normal side for this time of year.  But, next week they're predicting we'll have a temperature of 60 degrees early in the week.  Maybe, Mother Nature is waiting for January when everybody will go back to work, to blow icy winds and/or some kind of "s" weather our way!

Jeff went to Costco and WalMart yesterday and said that WalMart was super crowded and not all the shelves had been restocked.  He brought back a Costco pizza for dinner - yum!  At least I know what I'm having for lunch today.  We gave the puppies their first taste of pizza crust, and surprise, surprise, they loved it,  

Jeff is enjoying having this week off.  It gives him extra time to rest, which he definitely needs.  I think Benjamin is coming to our house tomorrow to stay the night.  But, the plans haven't been finalized just yet.  I doubt that Jeff and I will find a reason to stay up until midnight, we seldom do anymore.  Guess we're getting old(er).

Jeff bought the ingredients to make cream of jalapeno soup.  It sounds tasty and looks like it's pretty easy to make.  Jeff is the official soup maker in the family, so I'll see if I can get him to make it today.

As you can see, not much happening on the home front, consequently, not much to report.

Have a great Friday.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...